Right of Seattle

Doing the job seattle talk radio and the other bloggers won't

Name:
Location: Kent, Washington, United States

I was born in San Francisco and grew up in Anaheim. I really didn't have much interest in politics in those days.Other than Pres Reagan anyway.My wife turned me on to rush limbaugh and the rest as they say is history.Some Consider me a hard core conservative.I don't,yes I am a conseravtive but I'm more open minded than the hard core ones.For 10 years we lived in skagit county during that time I was a pco Area chair and county yr chairman.Since my wife and I moved to Kent almost 3 years ago the fargo precinct in the 47th district where we make our home has sat empty.Its been actually 5-6 years since its been vacant. The King Gop doesn't like me so empty the fargo precinct sits.

Monday, May 09, 2005

Well good afternoon,
many of you are probably wondering why I am doing this.
well after many attempts to get talk radio and many other blogs
to listen what I was saying about the republican party in
king county and the state of Washington I decided to
just do it myself.


Stay tuned in the words of Ronald Reagan you haven't seen
anything yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home