Right of Seattle

Doing the job seattle talk radio and the other bloggers won't

Name:
Location: Kent, Washington, United States

I was born in San Francisco and grew up in Anaheim. I really didn't have much interest in politics in those days.Other than Pres Reagan anyway.My wife turned me on to rush limbaugh and the rest as they say is history.Some Consider me a hard core conservative.I don't,yes I am a conseravtive but I'm more open minded than the hard core ones.For 10 years we lived in skagit county during that time I was a pco Area chair and county yr chairman.Since my wife and I moved to Kent almost 3 years ago the fargo precinct in the 47th district where we make our home has sat empty.Its been actually 5-6 years since its been vacant. The King Gop doesn't like me so empty the fargo precinct sits.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

King County GOP :Just who are they trying to fool here?

Good Afternoon,


I know I said I would talk about the state GOP.
But it will have to wait until next time.
It will be worth it.


Anyway , Just a couple days ago I was doing some
research on the king county GOP financial picture.
Well I found something I did not expect.While looking
at the state of Washington campaign disclosure website.
It seems that the friends of Jennifer Dunn have made
a couple of sizeable donations to the king county republican party.



that's right on January 26th of this year they gave
the king county GOP a donation of 10,000 dollars
and then on April 1st another 2,400 dollars
on the surface there doesn't appear to be any problem
with it.



Wrong!!



When you have an organization that is directly tied
to Reagan dunn's campaign giving money to the supporting
political party prior to an election.The appearance of impropriety
cannot be overlooked.




This whole thing really gives the king county GOP a
black eye.For weeks now they have been denying
they are supporting anyone in the Dunn-Hammond
race.We are being neutral they say. Right Just
who are they trying fool here?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home