Right of Seattle

Doing the job seattle talk radio and the other bloggers won't

Name:
Location: Kent, Washington, United States

I was born in San Francisco and grew up in Anaheim. I really didn't have much interest in politics in those days.Other than Pres Reagan anyway.My wife turned me on to rush limbaugh and the rest as they say is history.Some Consider me a hard core conservative.I don't,yes I am a conseravtive but I'm more open minded than the hard core ones.For 10 years we lived in skagit county during that time I was a pco Area chair and county yr chairman.Since my wife and I moved to Kent almost 3 years ago the fargo precinct in the 47th district where we make our home has sat empty.Its been actually 5-6 years since its been vacant. The King Gop doesn't like me so empty the fargo precinct sits.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

A NEW BEGINNING

Good afternoon


This coming Saturday marks the beginning of a new
day in King county republican politics.This convention
is where it all begins.Come with me as we take back
this party from the elitist that have ran it into
the ground.



This the largest county in the state of Washington
will have a great republican party once again.
This county party as it stands now is in large
part responsible for Dino rossi's loss.


They did not get out the vote in 2004 and
it hurt Dino rossi's chances.This must not
happen again.We can turn this around not by
blaming the voters but by getting them to
believe in this county party again.



If enough of us stand up and be heard.
we can make a difference at this convention.
We cannot allow these people to buy the district
9 council seat.Steve Hammond worked hard
for these people he deserves to be reelected.


I hope to see you all there Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home