Right of Seattle

Doing the job seattle talk radio and the other bloggers won't

Name:
Location: Kent, Washington, United States

I was born in San Francisco and grew up in Anaheim. I really didn't have much interest in politics in those days.Other than Pres Reagan anyway.My wife turned me on to rush limbaugh and the rest as they say is history.Some Consider me a hard core conservative.I don't,yes I am a conseravtive but I'm more open minded than the hard core ones.For 10 years we lived in skagit county during that time I was a pco Area chair and county yr chairman.Since my wife and I moved to Kent almost 3 years ago the fargo precinct in the 47th district where we make our home has sat empty.Its been actually 5-6 years since its been vacant. The King Gop doesn't like me so empty the fargo precinct sits.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

The saga of Reagan Dunn and the state GOP

Good Evening


Over the past few months a lot has been said about Reagan Dunn.
A short 3 weeks I told you about how the friends of Jennifer Dunn
donated 10,000 dollars to the county GOP. In essence buying rob mckenna's
vacant position on the king county council.Not to mention trying
to influence the outcome of the Hammond-Dunn race.



Well, its about to happen again. I have just learned that Jennifer
Dunn has been in discussions with Chris Vance about endorsing
Reagan Dunn for state chairman.Jennifer Dunn has 1.3 million
dollars left from her last congressional campaign.The state GOP
is just over 1 million dollars in debt.1 million of Jennifer dunn's
money has been offered to pay off this debt.


What they are doing here is once again trying to buy a position
and influence.Chris Vance I'm told will run for the state senate
seat in his home district.As for Reagan Dunn he lost once to Steve
Hammond he will lose again when he runs for state chair.


How do I know this?For now you will have to just take my
word for it.At the appropriate time everyone will know what
I'm talking about.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The goal is to get a frikin majority on the King County council. Hello!!!
Lets be smart here people. We were handed an easy win on a silver platter. I just don't get it.
So what if she wanted to buy the seat, it's not like we were registering dead or homeless people. Or nephews that live in New York!
Love the site by the way.

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home