Right of Seattle

Doing the job seattle talk radio and the other bloggers won't

Name:
Location: Kent, Washington, United States

I was born in San Francisco and grew up in Anaheim. I really didn't have much interest in politics in those days.Other than Pres Reagan anyway.My wife turned me on to rush limbaugh and the rest as they say is history.Some Consider me a hard core conservative.I don't,yes I am a conseravtive but I'm more open minded than the hard core ones.For 10 years we lived in skagit county during that time I was a pco Area chair and county yr chairman.Since my wife and I moved to Kent almost 3 years ago the fargo precinct in the 47th district where we make our home has sat empty.Its been actually 5-6 years since its been vacant. The King Gop doesn't like me so empty the fargo precinct sits.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Chris Vance Arrogance or Ignorance or both

Good Evening


Most of you by now are aware of the repealing of the 11th
commandment.Something I whole heartedly agree with.So with
that in mind why does Chris Vance continue to try and shove
Mike McGavick down everyone's throat?Meanwhile trying to
eliminate his opponents.



Without getting into specifics I know for a fact he has been
trying to intimidate Susan Hutchison into dropping out of the
race.Either directly or indirectly Vance has been trying just
about everything to get Susan out.In my humble opinion this has
gotten out of hand.



Chris Vance listen very carefully what you are trying to do
to Susan will not work.Its because you and a lot of other people
are underestimating her.She is to smart for all of you I can
say that because I know her and know what she is made of.
Mr Vance if you really think Mike McGavick has any chance of
defeating Cantwell your crazy.



We both know why your trying so hard to get Susan out of the
race.Mike McGavick has no chance against her and you know it.
That said it makes me wonder how you can be so stupid.Well I
know how, you and your crowd just have to have McGavick no
matter what.This insanity has got to stop, Susan has just as much
right to run as McGavick and there is nothing you can say or
do to change that.




This kind of behavior by a state political party chairman is
iresponsible.I demand you call off your goon squad immediately
let the party members decide who wins not you and your crowd.
Stop dividing this party and lets get on with the race.
(coming tommorow Stories of The US SENATE RACE)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Right and Miers: Sound, Fury, Yawns
Big-name Right-wing bloggers and pundits are livid about Bush's latest Supreme Court pick ... But when it comes to Web-driven furor over President Bush's selection of White House Counsel Harriet Miers for a Supreme Court seat, it's the right-wing blogosphere that looks out of sync with its own grassroots.
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my gamble related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you intend for anyone to ever take anything you have to say seriously, then a grammar and spelling lesson might be in order. For instance, it is appropriate to say "you're crazy", not "your crazy". There are supposed to be two spaces at the end of every sentence. Your own ignorance in the fine art of communication discredits your competence and enforces the stereotype that right wingers simply repeat what they hear (and as you do, spell it phonetically) rather than think for themselves.

12:51 PM  
Blogger phil spackman said...

Divaqs,

Well because at last months state
committee meetings the Gop voted
to end it.It was being used for
the wrong reasons anyway.Anyone
running should be able to talk
about the differences between there
opponent and themselves.



In the past they could be fined
5,000 dollars for doing so.Its
one thing to go after someone's
character.Another to not be able
to point out difference's.

8:42 AM  
Blogger phil spackman said...

divaqs


You will see those in the general
election by the democrats.In the
case of Susan Hutchison it will
be hard for them come up with
much of anything.Believe me the
democrats are salavating over
McGavick.


As far as the gop is concerned
it would be very foolish for
a republican candidate to make
personal attacks in the primaries
against other republicans.The
person would lose a lot of support
by doing so.


I would hope they would show some
restraint.There is nothing wrong
with pointing out your differences
with your opponent. It can be done
in a respectful way.

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home