Right of Seattle

Doing the job seattle talk radio and the other bloggers won't

Name:
Location: Kent, Washington, United States

I was born in San Francisco and grew up in Anaheim. I really didn't have much interest in politics in those days.Other than Pres Reagan anyway.My wife turned me on to rush limbaugh and the rest as they say is history.Some Consider me a hard core conservative.I don't,yes I am a conseravtive but I'm more open minded than the hard core ones.For 10 years we lived in skagit county during that time I was a pco Area chair and county yr chairman.Since my wife and I moved to Kent almost 3 years ago the fargo precinct in the 47th district where we make our home has sat empty.Its been actually 5-6 years since its been vacant. The King Gop doesn't like me so empty the fargo precinct sits.

Friday, August 12, 2005

Dunn-Hammond revisited

Good Morning,


Lately I have been hearing a lot from Reagan Dunn supporters.
They seem to be in a near panic over this race with Steve
hammond.From the very beginning of this contest most of
these people have never been able to defend Reagan Dunn
with much of any substance.



Generally what happens when the Dunn supporters attempt
to debate me about the race.There is about 30 seconds of
actual substance and then they resort to name calling and
personal attacks on Steve Hammond and his supporters.



Usually it goes something like this :You should vote for
Reagan Dunn because he has the money and name recognition
to defeat the democrats.Then it starts well Hammond is
sleazy. He cheated at the convention to win.His supporters
are all far to the right.They back Steve Hammond because
of one issue.Steve Hammond is the biggest whiner.


It gets even worse I had one of Dunn supporters tell me Hammond
is actually a democrat masquerading as a republican.That
Hammond played dirty before the convention.He violated
the 11th eleventh commandment.Well I could on forever
with this.But I think you get the idea.



The one thing above anything else that mystifies me about
this is that Reagan Dunn hasn't condemned this behavior
one bit.It makes you wonder why?Could it be that he actually
likes this.Why not let someone else do the dirty work for
you.Then when its all said and done your off the hook.



What bothers me the most is Reagan Dunn and his supporters
have never been able to say specifically what Steve Hammond
said or did.Is it because they really don't know or is it because
Reagan Dunn needed a good excuse to stay in the race.




My solution to this is that Reagan Dunn and Steve Hammond
need to have a least one debate.Then all of this stuff can be
brought out in the open.I hope once and for all this will put
an end to this nonsense.


Now having said that The chance of a debate ever happening
is very slim.I don't believe Reagan Dunn will ever agree to because
that would put him in a position that he doesn't want to be in. Reagan would
have to answer some pretty tough questions from Hammond
backers.Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think Reagan wants to do that.
you never know though maybe there will be a debate.Will see.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dunn and Hammond had only -5- minutes to get their message out at the Convention. Certainley not enuf time to discuss everything now is it.

I agree 100% that we need to get them into a debate or at the very least a question and answer forum.

We waste so much time bickering amongst ourselves over this crap. And while we are wasting time the liberals have gone for the kill. Already plotting the strategy for election day ballot counting. Why? Because it matters not who their candidate is, they make it happen while we're sleeping.
I'm not advocating we elect just anyone to win, but that we just win.

I remember listening to Howard Dean on CSPAN talking about getting Democrats in every position in local Govt's, ie: county clerk, elections dept. the bottom, right?
Smart! Tricky, but smart.

This is how Rossi lost.
We cry out "cheaters" and they say, ever so innocently, "prove it." [see Gregoires face]

This is what we are up against in KC.

4:21 PM  
Blogger FreeRangeAuthor said...

Phil, since I can't find any email for you I am using this comment. You can delete after reading.

Blogger hints: 1) please use a spell checker before posting

2) try and proof before posting public, or have someone else proof your stuff - you have numerous usage errors: their / there; here / hear - those type of error

3) I'm guessing you copy and paste from another program where you compose your message. To retain better formatting, try clicking on the HTML tab in the blogger post screen, then paste your text, then click back on compose tab, then mark up the text with any bold, underline, italics, etc. This will better retain line spacing / breaks, and paragraph breaks. You should have less white space between paragraphs.

These improvements will make your messages look more professional. Right now it is very sloppy - not a great way to get a wider audience.

12:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Freerange,
Something about that picture of you in the blue jump-suit is just wrong! I wouldn't take any advice from....[whatever that is] lol.

8:12 AM  
Blogger FreeRangeAuthor said...

chardonnay's comments about my appearance (which is meant to be a joke; glad you enjoyed it) does nothing to correct the problems in Phil's posts. I use blogger.com too, which is not the most premium tool, but the price is right. Therefore I am making suggestions I learned the hard way to make blogger posts more effective - spell checking, grammar check, using copy and paste correctly (not intuitive in the post screen).

If you are easily distracted by appearance, you'll continue to ignore potentially valuable advice - everything I mention can be tested by trial, regardless of my appearance.

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there. This blog is awesome! I'll be bookmarking this one and sharing it with many others...

I have a Green Laser Acupuncture Chiropractic Physical Therapy site. It covers Green Laser Acupuncture Chiropractic Physical Therapy related stuff.

Would love to see you there...

8:47 PM  
Blogger phil spackman said...

Anonymous


Thank you I appreciate that very
much at the moment phyiscally
I'm in pretty good shape.But should
I need a chiropractor I will keep
you in mind.


Certainly I will tell others
about your clinic.

8:53 PM  
Blogger phil spackman said...

divaqs

What 11th commandment is and how
used in king are 2 different
things.What it was supposed to
be is rule started in ronald
reagan,s day that said not to
attack your opponents character.


In washington state and king gop
they think it means not to say
anything at all might be
considered negative about your
opponent even its the issues.


Which of course is stupid
but thats the gop here.

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home