Right of Seattle

Doing the job seattle talk radio and the other bloggers won't

Name:
Location: Kent, Washington, United States

I was born in San Francisco and grew up in Anaheim. I really didn't have much interest in politics in those days.Other than Pres Reagan anyway.My wife turned me on to rush limbaugh and the rest as they say is history.Some Consider me a hard core conservative.I don't,yes I am a conseravtive but I'm more open minded than the hard core ones.For 10 years we lived in skagit county during that time I was a pco Area chair and county yr chairman.Since my wife and I moved to Kent almost 3 years ago the fargo precinct in the 47th district where we make our home has sat empty.Its been actually 5-6 years since its been vacant. The King Gop doesn't like me so empty the fargo precinct sits.

Friday, October 07, 2005

Tales of the McGavick Campaign

Good Morning


Its good to be back and have something to say.
Well the US senate race primary is a little over
7 months away and the McGavick campaign is
already in full panic mode.Its becoming very
apparent they are scared to death of Susan
Hutchison.



As of right now they are spreading this story around.
They are telling people that Susan isn't going to run
because of a meeting she had with a business group
Supposedly it didn't go very well at all. I am to hear to tell you
there is no truth to any of this and McGavick's campaign
knows it.



Do any of you wonder why Mike McGavick still hasn't
formally announced?Its because he is waiting to see what
Susan is going to do.If Susan decides to run and it looks more
and more likely every day that she will.Then McGavick wont
that's because Mike Mcgavick knows he has no chance of
beating Susan.



Chris Vance early on assured McGavick he would have no
opponent in the primary.As usual Vance was wrong if Mike
McGavick had known in the very beginning that the possibility
of opponents existed he probably would have never considered
running.Even more troubling for the McGavick Campaign is
this .They recently contacted all 39 county GOP chairpersons
trying to get them to commit to Mike McGavick.As of right
now none of the 39 are willing to commit.



Susan Hutchison is doing just fine right now. She has a lot
of momentum on her side.Soon she will decide what she
will do. All I can say is look out Mike McGavick the train is
about to pass you by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home