Right of Seattle

Doing the job seattle talk radio and the other bloggers won't

Name:
Location: Kent, Washington, United States

I was born in San Francisco and grew up in Anaheim. I really didn't have much interest in politics in those days.Other than Pres Reagan anyway.My wife turned me on to rush limbaugh and the rest as they say is history.Some Consider me a hard core conservative.I don't,yes I am a conseravtive but I'm more open minded than the hard core ones.For 10 years we lived in skagit county during that time I was a pco Area chair and county yr chairman.Since my wife and I moved to Kent almost 3 years ago the fargo precinct in the 47th district where we make our home has sat empty.Its been actually 5-6 years since its been vacant. The King Gop doesn't like me so empty the fargo precinct sits.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

The Republican Establishment Goes After Susan Hutchison

Good afternoon,

First let me start by saying Susan Hutchison is in east Africa
until Aug 15th don't blame Susan for this delay. She left on
July 29th this one's all mine.But have no fear the interview
will take place soon after she returns.



Anyway back on the 28th of July I believe the republican
establishment made there first attempt to derail Susan
Hutchison's campaign for US senate.While she hasn't
officially announced if she is going to run or not.Chris Vance
and company see her as the only viable threat to the anointed one
mcgavick.



I believe this whole thing that went down thursday was an orchestrated
attempt by Vance To knock her out of the race as usual Vance missed
by a country mile.Once again Vance underestimated Susan's grass
roots support.I guess this bares repeating Susan Hutchison is the only
candidate that most of the party will rally around .


If Susan decides to run I know she will win it all.Be assured this will
not be the last attempt by Vance to take her out of the race.It just
shows you how out of touch the republican establishment is with
the grassroots.As long as they have the current leadership in place
nothing will change.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For God's sake, when will the people of this State realize when they have a golden opportunity? What the hell is Vance thinking? Susan Hutchison, who doesn't know and lover her?
The same thing happen to Regan Dunn, IMHO. Money, name, huge name supporters. At this rate we are doomed with the sickness called liberalism running this state.

6:25 PM  
Blogger phil spackman said...

Chardonnay


Are you being serious here?
If you are I'm glad.I would disagree
with about reagan dunn however
He is not a conservative,Reagan
dunn is a moderate.There is only
one conservative in the race and
thats steve hammond.


I think its also important to
understand that steve appeals
to alot of democrats because of his
stance on property rights.


That is why the king county
democrats had so much trouble
getting anyone to run in the 9th
district.

Until the day of there convention
they couldnt get anyone.

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phil,
I'm sick of losing that's all. And sick of losing to these evil Democrat extremists.
Dunn may very well be a moderate in your eyes, but I have talked with him and he agree's with everything I do and I am a Christian Conservative. I am not a moderate at all, I do not waffle or am not in the middle on anything. I have very strong opinions on the issues and stand up for them. I doubt very seriously if Regan Dunn will go behind our backs and try to abolish our property rights or our right to assemble in churches.
Someone is paranoid allright and it's not me.

4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FTR I think abortion is distgusting. OK? But I think it's a huge uphill battle that we aren't winning socially. The left has been successfull in manipulating public opinion, as they have with alot of their sick agenda's. We must admit that they are the masters at using key words [choice] to win over the people. They call this strategy "emotional intelligence." It pulls at the peoples heartstrings. Try and examine the left's talking points to every issue, alot of people vote based on these key words [choice] not knowing the trickery and agenda behind them.
Once we identify these, and we have, and come to our own successfull, true and convincing language, we will win. It won't happen until we have a big enuf majority at the local levels. We can only win by telling the truth and compromising a little bit until we get there. Think football team. I am sick of the little wars inside our party, being united can be a big asset. WIN AND WIN SMART!!!

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home