Right of Seattle

Doing the job seattle talk radio and the other bloggers won't

Name:
Location: Kent, Washington, United States

I was born in San Francisco and grew up in Anaheim. I really didn't have much interest in politics in those days.Other than Pres Reagan anyway.My wife turned me on to rush limbaugh and the rest as they say is history.Some Consider me a hard core conservative.I don't,yes I am a conseravtive but I'm more open minded than the hard core ones.For 10 years we lived in skagit county during that time I was a pco Area chair and county yr chairman.Since my wife and I moved to Kent almost 3 years ago the fargo precinct in the 47th district where we make our home has sat empty.Its been actually 5-6 years since its been vacant. The King Gop doesn't like me so empty the fargo precinct sits.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Stories from the US Senate race.

Good Afternoon:


I know the primary for the GOP nominee is not for about
9 months but there are a lot of things already happening.
First of all as many of you probably know Diane Tebelius
dropped out of the race last weekend.It was amazing just
like clockwork all 4 of the local newspapers covered Diane
dropping out.Chris Vance of course was quoted in all the
stories.Most of the stories said that Susan Hutchison was
expected to drop out.




Now I knew that wasn't true and at the time Susan was out
of a town.Something needed to be done this simply could not
stand.I was certain Chris Vance had fed this story to the
media to give everyone the impression Mike McGavick was the
lone candidate.So I took some action and sent an email out
to all 117 State committee members letting them know that
Susan had not dropped out.




I also explained how Chris Vance and his emissaries had been
trying to get Susan to drop out.Some of the Committee members
didn't like what I had to say.That's ok it needed to be done
Chris Vance didn't like it either.Some of them were upset because
they thought Susan had hired me to work for her. Let me just state
for the record I am not now nor have I ever been an employee of
Susan's.Yes its true I am doing everything I can to help her
win. Understand she never asked me to do anything. In fact
3 months ago Susan didn't even know who I was.




While its a great story I can't tell you how it all happened.
Its deeply personal and it wouldn't be appropriate for me
to talk about.Needless to say Susan will win this race I know
it I have always known it.One final thing about this I
told Susan that if I ever become a detriment to her or
the campaign I would step aside. This is not about me
its about Susan and winning the race, nothing else matters.





Lets get back to the senate race,for a while now Mike McGavick
has been touting the fact that his campaign has raised over
700,000 dollars.Well have they?According to the Fec website to
date McGavick has raised 5,000 dollars from one contributor
the Hartford insurance group.So where's the rest of it?
Could it have actually been a bluff only time will tell.





Chris Vance and the establishment really don't like how
the race is shaping up.They believed all along that McGavick
was the one and shouldn't have any competition in the primary.
Well that's all about to change.

3 Comments:

Blogger phil spackman said...

divaqs

No its not to late in fact I do
know when its going to happen.
I'm not at liberty to divulge
that information right now.
Have no fear it will happen.

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have "not been at liberty to divulge" a damn thing for months now- This whole blog is a crock

1:21 PM  
Blogger phil spackman said...

Anonymous:

I don't really know else I can
say except Its entirely up to
Susan when she announces.Same goes
with her positions.I cannot betray her trust.Susan told me these
things in confidence.



It doesn't make this blog a crock
In the future please have
the guts to admit who you are.
I'm sure your either part of
the McGavick Campaign or a supporter anyway.you guys should
be worried.

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home