Right of Seattle

Doing the job seattle talk radio and the other bloggers won't

Name:
Location: Kent, Washington, United States

I was born in San Francisco and grew up in Anaheim. I really didn't have much interest in politics in those days.Other than Pres Reagan anyway.My wife turned me on to rush limbaugh and the rest as they say is history.Some Consider me a hard core conservative.I don't,yes I am a conseravtive but I'm more open minded than the hard core ones.For 10 years we lived in skagit county during that time I was a pco Area chair and county yr chairman.Since my wife and I moved to Kent almost 3 years ago the fargo precinct in the 47th district where we make our home has sat empty.Its been actually 5-6 years since its been vacant. The King Gop doesn't like me so empty the fargo precinct sits.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The aftermath of the 2005 elections just what went wrong and what we can do to make this state better

Good Evening,


Well the elections are over and it didn't go that great.
From a statewide standpoint the low turnout really hurt
the initiatives a lot.What hurt I-330 the most was a
letter that the AARP sent out about a week ago to
over 325,000 senior citizens that just really ripped
into 330.I don't really think those that voted against
the initiative know what they have done.




I-912 this particular initiative could still win with
so many absentee ballots yet to counted.What hurt 912
the most is the rockslide that caused the closing of
interstate 90.Plus the opposition TV ads were very effective
They just didn't have the money to compete.





David Irons: this one isn't easy to talk about.Oh what
could have been.On more than one occasion I told the
David Irons campaign they needed to go out to the south
side of king county.(the 9th district part of it)A majority
of the people out there think they were screwed in the
primary by Reagan Dunn's cheating and the King County Gop's
leadership idea of party unity.



So David needed to get out there at make peace with these
people.If he didn't do it there was in my opinion a good
chance they would sit out the election.Well based on the
numbers I have seen so far that just what happened.I also
think if he had the guts to endorse Hammond or Dunn instead
of both these people would have had a lot more respect for
him.They could have gone after Sims a lot harder than they did.
I would really like to know where all the money Irons raised went.




Even though the elections didn't go very well I am still excited
and optimistic about 2006.There will be a new US Senator in this
state.We will also have a new State GOP chairperson that I believe
will right a ship that has gone terribly wrong.The key however will
be the new the senator just wait and see she will be phenomenal.
She will unite this party unlike ever before yes there's a lot
to be excited about.Don't give up the real fun is just about to
begin!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The mainstreamers will get their Senate candidate through the Primary (with the help of big money) and the regular folks will just stay home knowing that a mainstream Republican can be just as bad if not worst than a Democrat (think Dan Evans).

I am not holding out much hope for the Senate Race next year. This election really does indicate what will happen next year.

But with the Republicans especially at the national level expanding the size and scope (and cost) of government faster than the Democrats ever did, with the Republicans failing us on the issue of immigration, I understand why people are just dropping out of even voting.

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home