Right of Seattle

Doing the job seattle talk radio and the other bloggers won't

Name:
Location: Kent, Washington, United States

I was born in San Francisco and grew up in Anaheim. I really didn't have much interest in politics in those days.Other than Pres Reagan anyway.My wife turned me on to rush limbaugh and the rest as they say is history.Some Consider me a hard core conservative.I don't,yes I am a conseravtive but I'm more open minded than the hard core ones.For 10 years we lived in skagit county during that time I was a pco Area chair and county yr chairman.Since my wife and I moved to Kent almost 3 years ago the fargo precinct in the 47th district where we make our home has sat empty.Its been actually 5-6 years since its been vacant. The King Gop doesn't like me so empty the fargo precinct sits.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

J.Vander Stoep and the fight for the next State GOP Chair

Good Evening:


For the record I have nothing new to report on the
US Senate race.Tonight is about something else altogether.
Whether I ever talk about the US Senate race in the future
remains to be seen.Anyway as most of you know at the
moment Chris Vance is the Washington state GOP chairman.
However some things are happening behind the scenes
that everyone needs to know about.



The support for Chris Vance is dwindling rapidly.
Its to the point now that even most of his establishment
friends want him out.Aparently the bellevue Mafia think
he has really screwed things up.This will probably be
the only time I agree with this crowd.



My only question is who's fault is this?Unbelievably
this same crowd that pushed Dino Rossi to back Chris
Vance now want him out.So now I'm told J Vander Stoep
thinks he gets to pick the next State Chairperson.
Mr Vander Stoep this isn't a political party of one
It is a party of many members.Therefore you don't have
the right sir to decide anything.



It is this kind of behavior that got us into the mess
we are in now.Ladies and Gentleman this has to change
right here and now.This crowd has run this once great
political party into the ground.We cannot let it happen
any longer.Look what happened yesterday Chris Vance runs
to the microphones as fast as he can to tell the media that
King county elections has 390 missing ballots.Gee that
really surprises all of us.Well what is Vance going to
do about it.Other than pat himself on the back there
isn't anything he can do at this point. He should have
thought of this before hiring his cronies instead
of attorneys that have experience in election law.
Then they may have had a chance of winning in court.




Some of you that blindly follow Chris Vance are going
have to decide what kind of a republican party you want
one that represents the few or one the stands for all
of us!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home