Right of Seattle

Doing the job seattle talk radio and the other bloggers won't

Name:
Location: Kent, Washington, United States

I was born in San Francisco and grew up in Anaheim. I really didn't have much interest in politics in those days.Other than Pres Reagan anyway.My wife turned me on to rush limbaugh and the rest as they say is history.Some Consider me a hard core conservative.I don't,yes I am a conseravtive but I'm more open minded than the hard core ones.For 10 years we lived in skagit county during that time I was a pco Area chair and county yr chairman.Since my wife and I moved to Kent almost 3 years ago the fargo precinct in the 47th district where we make our home has sat empty.Its been actually 5-6 years since its been vacant. The King Gop doesn't like me so empty the fargo precinct sits.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

A time for Thanksgiving

Good Morning


This week I thought I would go a different direction
instead of a political story I was about 13-14
years old we were at my grandmother's house in Sunnyvale
california.Everyone was sitting around the table she
had placed a couple peas on each plate. My grandmother
then asked everyone as she went around the table
what two things they were thankful for.This made a
profound impact on me. I don't remember what of
anything I said at the time, it has not happened
again.I wish everyone had the opportunity to experience
this each year at thanksgiving.




It would make a lot of us think more about what we
have and what we can do to make a difference
I know politically things don't look to good right
now in Washington state.They will get better I know it
Just remember there are many things outside of politics
to be thankful for.Don't give up the fun is about to
start.





I am thankful for Dino Rossi because of him the
economy is doing quite well in the state of Washington.
I am also thankful for conservative republicans like
Mark Hulst,Kirby Wilbur, Doug Parris and many others
who keep fighting to turn around the state party.
Its a big job but someone has to do it.



I am very thankful for God our father and Jesus Christ
who through the lds church have made a lasting impact on
my life I know this is the true church as god has
manifested it unto me.This I will never deny.





Finally I am extremely thankful for my wonderful friend
Susan Hutchison who has turned my life upside down and made
me a better person.There aren't many people like Susan
She has helped more than she realizes.Last but not least
my wife Michele who has stuck with me through some very
difficult times.A lesser person would have been gone by now.
Are daughter andra has given us a lot and then some for a
three year old she has so much energy.Michele has put up
with both of us a great deal and I love her for it.




Happy Thanksgiving everyone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home